At Palmetto Prep we pride ourselves in being the “best deal in the country” when it comes to tuition. You will find yourself paying $20,000 or more at Prep Schools andJunior Colleges across the southeast. With the cost of regular college becoming more expensive every year it is very important that we keep our costs down so that your student-athlete can be successful. Our number one goal is to get our players scholarships to 4-Year schools.
Since 2015, Palmetto Prep is averaging 32 players to be offered by a 4 year program per year.
Below is our sample breakdown of the cost of attendance for one semester. Our program is one semester and runs from August through the end of November. R
Cost of Attendance Breakdown
- One Semester
- Palmetto Prep Tuition: $3,000
- Includes all ACT/SAT coursework.
- Includes one core recovery course. (If required)
- Includes all football related activities.
- Includes all recruiting resources and information.
- Housing (5 Months): $2,000
- Includes rent.
- Includes utilities up to $150 per month.
- Roster Fee: $1,500
- The Roster Fee is due at signing and is non-refundable.
- The roster fee locks in your spot on the roster. We recruit a specific number of players at each position and the roster fee allows us to not over recruit at a specific position.
- The roster fee is not in addition to the total cost of $6,500.
- Total: $6,500