Palmetto Prep Highlights & Benefits:
- Palmetto Prep will offer SAT/ACT prep classes, leadership, character education and life skills training.
- Student-Athletes with a diagnosed or non-diagnosed learning disability (LD) can excel in our environment.
- Many of our students are at-risk/disadvantaged youths that will be left out of the secondary educational process without this opportunity.
- While at Palmetto Prep, our students will be mentored by Christian families and churches in the area during Monday night weekly Chapel.
- Ultimately and regardless of the win/loss records of our teams, we have all been successful when in the end we have produced “good husbands, good fathers and productive christian men.”
Palmetto Prep Support & Guidance
The first step in getting qualified is the evaluation of your academic history. This evaluation will entail a full analysis of both your previous classroom work (transcripts) and previous standardized testing (SAT/ACT) results. Upon conclusion of the analysis we will assist you in choosing the proper core course(s) and/0r ACT/SAT online prep classes for you to take in order to increase your GPA and/0r test scores for both the NCAA and NAIA.
Prep student-athletes will be required to complete 50 hours of online test prep work for the semester and will be closely monitored. Student-athletes will be required to come into the Palmetto Prep office at certain times in the week to ensure completion of their work.